Re: eBusiness Web Services (ebXML)

Jean-Jacques Dubray wrote:

> Is there any progress made in bringing these two approaches together?

What I can do if offer the latest UN/CEFACT architecture document to
this group to read.  Perhaps that may be a good way to start. The
Technical Specification and its current comment-disposition-log are
available via the TMG File Sharing Site
(http://homepage.mac.com/knaujok/TMG_Files/) under the
"General->For Review Folder". The file name is "eBA-TS_V0pt83.zip".

It is fairly abstract and is not an "ebXML" architecture.  It abstracts
the architecture above any specific implementation details.

I will post a longer thread later with more thoughts.

Duane Nickull