RE: WSA constraints

I think this is reasonable, but don't follow completely.  The way I envision
it, the REST constraints might identify a "bootstrappable" (maybe what you
mean by "visible") way for Web service providers and consumers to do
business in a very loosely coupled way.  Of course, that meets some of our
requirements, but doesn't describe the most typical scenarios in which Web
services are actually used today.  Thus, we could/should document the REST
constraints as one aspect of the WSA, with appropriate language about it MAY
be the optimal approach when its assumptions are met.

> Examples would be the easiest and least controversial way to do this.
> But I'd like to defer this until we've documented some constraints.

Perhaps, but induction of what you're proposing from examples would help
too.