Correction - RE: Does RM make a qualitative difference?

From: Champion, Mike <Mike.Champion@SoftwareAG-USA.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 23:47:23 -0500
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org

Uhh, they didn't mention anything of the sort! I mis-remembered a post by
David Orchard saying "We've consistently heard from customers and partners
that reliable messaging is very important to them" as implying that they
currently implemented it in their products.  Sorry, a long thread just got
jumbled up in my head.  I apologize to Dave for misinterpreting the point he
was making.