RE: Next Steps in Reliable Messaging (was RE: Different Levels of Rel iable Messaging)

From: Champion, Mike <Mike.Champion@SoftwareAG-USA.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 21:17:57 -0500
To: Assaf Arkin <arkin@intalio.com>, "Champion, Mike" <Mike.Champion@SoftwareAG-USA.com>, www-ws-arch@w3.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Assaf Arkin [mailto:arkin@intalio.com]
Sent: Saturday, December 14, 2002 8:39 PM
To: Champion, Mike; www-ws-arch@w3.org
Subject: RE: Next Steps in Reliable Messaging (was RE: Different Levels of
Rel iable Messaging)

I apologize for any lengthy discussion on my part.

Not at all!  I'm not trying to stifle the discussion, just make sure that we
touch on the topics that the working group will ultimately have to deal with
to push the idea forward.

Can someone point us to David's "6 levels" ... recall that not all of us
have read the whole thread.

Thanks again!