From: Cutler, Roger (RogerCutler) [mailto:RogerCutler@ChevronTexaco.com]
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2002 10:07 AM
To: Ugo Corda; www-ws-arch@w3.org
Subject: RE: Reliable Messaging - Summary of Threads

No, I think that I am referring to B2B, but maybe I'm not understanding what you are saying.  If you are tallking about the firewall and proxies, I sort of consider that transparent.  Or something that somebody else works out.  Somebody like people from SeeBeyond, I guess.  That is, there is communication of some sort between the backoffice stuff and a server that has access to the internet on my side, and similarly on the other side, but the primary messaging is just one hop between the B2B app on my server and the B2B app on the other side.

Does this just display my ignorance?