RE: "Reliable" web services for Next Big Thing? (was RE: Agenda for 5 December WSA telcon)

Thanks Eric.  I completely agree with the dissocation of ack from synchrony.
I, nor anybody in my company, has any idea what it means, or the utility
therein, to "ack" a synchronous procedure call.  Particularly under server
failure.

Cheers,
Dave