Re: WSD Requirements: add a requirement about safe and idempotent characteristics

Assaf,

I'd like to point out that SOAP 1.2 also supports HTTP GET, for
exactly the same reasons as HTTP, so as of now there should be no
difference in the way we use SOAP from HTTP (at least at a
certain level ;)).

Jean-Jacques.