RE: Proposal for D-AC017 (Business Functions)

From: Cutler, Roger (RogerCutler) <RogerCutler@ChevronTexaco.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 11:18:11 -0700
To: "'Doug Bunting'" <db134722@iplanet.com>, "Cutler, Roger (RogerCutler)" <RogerCutler@ChevronTexaco.com>
cc: "'Dave Hollander'" <dmh@contivo.com>, www-ws-arch@w3.org
Seems reasonable to me.  I was thinking that sometime next week I might try
to collect the various threads on defining reliable messaging, document the
proposals and suggest a possible winnowing or convergence.

I would also be receptive to any improvements anybody might suggest to the
rather bare-bones suggestion I made below.