RE: "Orchestration" and "Choreography"

+1.

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Chapman [mailto:martin.chapman@oracle.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2002 8:26 AM
To: 'Christopher B Ferris'; 'Sanjiva Weerawarana'
Cc: edwink@collaxa.com; www-ws-arch@w3.org; www-ws-arch-request@w3.org
Subject: RE: "Orchestration" and "Choreography"

Not quite the same in the real world I think. When I go to the theatre,
the dancers have a choreographer, but this person is not controlling the
live performance i.e. it's up to the
individuals to follow previous learned instructions set by the
choreographer.
 An orchestra on the other hand (typically) has a conductor present who
controls the music. So one is controlled at "run time" the other is not.

Martin.