Regrets from Joe

From: Joseph Hui <Joseph.Hui@exodus.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 14:21:15 -0700
To: <Mike.Champion@SoftwareAG-USA.com>, <dmh@contivo.com>
Cc: <www-ws-arch@w3.org>

Dear WSAWG Co-chairs & colleagues,

I regret to inform you that due to budget cuts, I am ceasing
to participate in the WSAWG on behalf of Exodus/Digital Island.

I shall cherish the journey we have shared in our endeavor,
and cheer you to the winning end.

To my replacement who will lead the STF: I sincerely apologize
for my abrupt departure, though its cause -- the deterioration of
the economy for that matter -- was something I had no control over.
There're no words of wisdom I'd bore you with, only an advice:
the threads listed in the "Hitchhiker's guide" I recently
posted contain all the salient security issues that should
be immediately addressed when the working group re-convenes
in the September F2F, which I won't be able to make it to.
I'd help as much as practical with the transition;
but my new engagements may prioritize me out of the
loop quicker than one would expect.

Good luck,

Joe Hui
Exodus, a Cable & Wireless service