Next steps for harvesting

From: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 16:05:34 -0400
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org

Alrighty, here's my proposal for how to proceed with the harvesting
work.

I'd like the WG, but principally the harvesting task force, to work
together to clean up and distill the SOAP and WSDL harvestings to the
point where there's concensus that they are mostly complete, and
generally represent the existing state of Web services architecture.

Then, we figure out how best to map that output into the architecture
document, and hand it to the editors for inclusion.

Simple, right? 8-)  Thoughts?  Alternate proposals?  Perhaps we could
talk about this on the call tomorrow - which unfortunately I cannot
attend.