[BOF or Workshop] Web services Security BOF or Workshop

From: Abbie Barbir <abbieb@nortelnetworks.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 14:15:03 -0400
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org
Hi all,

As part of the Security Task Force work,I was asked to discuss on the list
whether we should have
a Web services Security BOF or a workshop.

In my opinion in a Bird of Feather (BOF), usually, a problem is stated and a
potential solution is proposed.

In our case, our focus is on gathering information/views/direction/identify
main industry focus on
web services security and activities across the industry.

Hence, I think we should focus on a workshop.

I do encourage your thoughs on this ASAP.

Regards
Abbie