RE: Do RESTifarians want anything from the WSA that they don't al ready have?

Dare I hope that you would find the SOAP 1.2 header extension mechanism a
Web-friendly means of communicating the state of transactions,
conversations, reliability, etc.?

GET's are obviously going to be a bit of a problem,  For example, how does
one communicate the security information that one might put in a SOAP header
on a GET operation?  I guess the URI could encode the header, maybe hashing
or otherwise compressing things like namespace URIs that tend to be long

Thoughts?