OMA overview

From: Newcomer, Eric <Eric.Newcomer@iona.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 12:38:07 -0400
To: <www-ws-arch@w3.org>
A brief summary of the Object Management Group's Object Management Architecture is available at [1].  The page also includes a summary of all OMG specs, and references to other information on the site.  In particular I wanted to call attention to the OMA diagram, as we will need similar diagrams for WSA.

Regards,

Eric

[1] http://www.omg.org/gettingstarted/specintro.htm#OMA

 <http://www.iona.com/> IONA Logo