Ann: Web Services Architecture Requirements published

From: Christopher Ferris <chris.ferris@sun.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 15:37:43 -0400
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org
On behalf of the Web Services Architecture Working Group,
I am pleased to announce the availability of our first
W3C Working Draft of the Web Services Architecture Requirements
document[1].

We invite comments on this document be sent to the publicly
archived www-wsa-comments@w3.org mailing list.

We especially invite review and additional potential requirements from
the following groups:

    Web Services Description Working Group
    XML Protocol Working Group

Thank you,

Chris Ferris, Chair Web Services Architecture Working Group

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-wsa-reqs-20020429