From: Austin, Daniel [mailto:Austin.D@ic.grainger.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2002 12:09 AM
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org
Cc: 'Christopher Ferris'
Subject: Updated requirements document

Greetings,

	I've updated the requirements document to reflect all of the
feedback I have received so far. Thanks to everyone for their feedback. Many
improvements have been made.

	The new version is here:
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/arch/2/wd-wsawg-reqs-04242002.html

	Changes:

	#16 has been reworded
	#7 has been cleaned up and made more sensible
	some renumbering has been done
	lists have been made consistent
	many typos fixed
	various bits of wording changed