RE: Updated requirements document

From: Dilber, Ayse, ALASO <adilber@att.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 09:19:17 -0400
To: "Austin, Daniel" <Austin.D@ic.grainger.com>, <www-ws-arch@w3.org>
Cc: "Christopher Ferris" <chris.ferris@sun.com>

Authentication/accessibility/authorization/confidentiality/integrity/non-repudiation together form the foundation for a secure web services.  It seems to me that in the requirements documents we are only addressing a couple of these or are these included in the security framework? or web services security model?

Thanks,
ayse