RE: Orchestration (was: W3C Web Service Description WG: Requireme nts)

Krishna,

I agree that we should consider the requirements placed by the orchestration
layer upon the description and discovery layers.  I understood the thread to
imply that the description of a web service and orchestrations of web
services belong to the same layer - which I don't agree with.

Thanks,

Waqar Sadiq

EDS EIT ESAI - Enterprise Consultant
MS: H3-4C-22