From: michael.mahan@nokia.com [mailto:michael.mahan@nokia.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2002 4:07 PM
To: Damodaran, Suresh; www-ws-arch@w3.org
Subject: RE: Summary: D-AG0011

Hi Suresh,

I was under the assumption that a WS architecture consistent
with the current web would ensure that the two are interoperable.
Do you see this differently? I itemized the design principals
and the implementation technologies to be gain consistency.
Perhaps that is not sufficient to guarantee interoperability, or
just that a more explicit statement should be made?

Thanks for the comment.

Mike Mahan, Nokia