CSF for D-AG0012

From: Paul Denning <pauld@mitre.org>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 16:15:42 -0500
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org
critical success factors

1.  Maintain a list stakeholders who we will use as a source of usage scenarios
2.  Make sure each listed stakeholder has had a chance to contribute one or
more usage scenarios
3.  Maintain a matrix of usage scenario identifier and stakeholders
4.  If usage scenarios from multiple sources are merged (e.g., due to
similarity), make sure we maintain traceability
5.  Make sure we document usage scenarios that are discarded (including
rationale)
6.  clearly publish WSAWG process for submission and evaluation of usage
scenarios
7.  People who submit usage scenarios should know where to look to see the
status of their submission (accepted, rejected/reason, merged)

Paul