WS Arch Introduction

From: David Booth <dbooth@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 11:05:24 -0500
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org
Greetings,

Having been recently appointed as alternate W3C Team contact for the Web
Services Architecture Working Group, I thought I should introduce myself.

I am a Fellow at W3C, located at MIT, on loan from HP's Middleware
division.  I am also alternate W3C Team contact for the Web Services
Description Working Group, assisting Philippe P. Le Hégaret   My main
interests here at W3C are Web Services (of course!) and Semantic Web.
My W3C Team profile: http://www.w3.org/People/all#dbooth

I look forward to working with you, and hope to meet many of you at the
upcoming Face-to-Face meeting in San Jose!

Regards,

David Booth
W3C Fellow / Hewlett-Packard
Telephone: +1.617.253.1273