Previous Questions...

Hi,

i've posted questions on this mailing list and i had never receive answers ?
I thought this mailing was dead but now, i can see it is not !! ;-)

* Question 1 :
I have seen in the source of JWPut.java thaht :
- in a case, we've got an exception thrown
- but in another case, we just have a log in the ui

My question is why do you log the error in the ui ? May be it is better to
throw an exception and to
keep the user/developper choose what he can do with the rror (an ui log or
anything else !!)

* Question 2:
i'm using Winie to perform a Put on a web server. But i want to check if
everything was OK. I catch
all the exception but even is the URL server is wrong, i have no exception
thrown !
How can i do that ?

Thanks

--