Last Reminder: I-SEMANTICS / ICPW '09 Call for Papers

From: Adrian Paschke <adrian.paschke@gmx.de>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 16:25:25 +0200
To: <paschke@inf.fu-berlin.de>
Dear Colleagues!

Please keep in mind that the submission deadline for I-Semantics '09
(http://www.i-semantics.tugraz.at/)and the 4th AIS SigPrag International
Pragmatic Web Conference Track (ICPW 2009) (http://www.pragmaticweb.info/)
will end on 6 April 2009.

>From September 2 - 4, 2009 the 5th edition of I-SEMANTICS, the International
Conference on Semantic Systems, will take place in Graz / Austria.
I-SEMANTICS 2009 will be the host of this year`s international 4th AIS
SigPrag International Conference on Pragmatic Web (ICPW09) as well as the
second edition of the TRIPLIFICATION Challenge. Further on I-SEMANTICS will
be complemented by I-KNOW, the International Conference on Knowledge
Management. This setup is aiming to reflect the increasing importance and
convergence of knowledge management and semantic systems. The special focus
of I-SEMANTICS 2009 is "Semantic Web & Semantic Social Software - Pragmatic
Aspects for Corporations, Communities and Individuals".

Extended Paper Submission Deadline: 6 April 2009

A detailed Call for Papers can be found on the Conference Website:
http://www.i-semantics.tugraz.at/

News:
- Special issue of Elsevier DKE (Data & Knowledge Engineering)
- Industry Track at i-Semantics/Pragmatic Web Conference
- 3rd Int. Cooperation Event
(http://www.i-semantics.tugraz.at/cooperation_event)
- Triplification Challenge
(http://www.i-semantics.tugraz.at/triplification_challenge)
- Exibition (http://www.i-semantics.tugraz.at/exhibition)
- Keynotes by
   x Peter Kropsch (CIO APA - Austria Presse Agentur),
   x Paolo Traverso (Director of the Center for Information Technology -
IRST at FBK),
   x Eric Tsui (Professor of Knowledge Management at Hong Kong Polytechnic
University)

We are looking forward to your original contribution to i-Semantics/ICPW09.

Apologies for cross-postings - please send our conference announcement to
all interested colleagues, researchers and students.

Best regards,
Adrian Paschke

(on behalf of the i-Semantics/Pragmatic Web organizing committee)