RE: TENURE TRACK POSITIONS with interest in Semantic Web/Distributed Information Systems

Hi guys,
I do not know how you did obtain my email, but could you
please avoid sending these kind of emails to me.

Thanks
PEdro

This message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify it to the sender and delete without resending or backing it, as it is legally prohibited.

Este mensaje puede contener informacion confidencial, en propiedad o legalmente protegida.
Si usted no es el destinatario, le rogamos lo comunique al remitente y proceda a borrarlo, sin reenviarlo ni conservarlo, ya que su uso no autorizado esta prohibido legalmente.