Re: document links broken

From: <ewallace@cme.nist.gov>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 13:38:49 -0500 (EST)
To: ewallace@cme.nist.gov, connolly@w3.org
Cc: www-webont-wg@w3.org

Dan Connolly asked:
>I can't reproduce the problem. More details, please? which <docname>?

All the following URLs exhibited this behavior from 1200-1215 EST today:
  http://www.w3.org/TR/owl-absyn/
  http://www.w3.org/TR/owl-features/
  http://www.w3.org/TR/owl-ref/

These all seem to be working now.  It is strange that this was apparently
a transient problem as I could get to other W3C pages without problem
during that period.  Sorry.  If I had thought this was a transient error,
I wouldn't have complained about it to this list.

-Evan