different range values based on different domain instances

From: Anjum Shehzad <anjum@oslab.khu.ac.kr>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 19:04:26 +0900 (KST)
To: "www-webont-wg@w3.org" <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

Hi,
I have some confusion, may be i lack some knowledge but in short, the
question is:
Can i have different ranges for a property based on the different domains.
E.g. I have a class activity which can have different values like
sleeping, running , inhand,ontable etc. i want that when the domain of
activity is user, only running and sleeping can be associated with it but
when the domain of activity is device, only values of inhand,ontable can
be associated. I want to associate multiple domains with associated ranges
for a property. Is it possible and if it possible, can u refer me where i
can find in the specs.
Thanks in advance
--
Anjum