Test updated files

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 08:03:36 +0100
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

I have made the updates to test, but failed to check them in.

The new files can be found at:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2004Jan/att-0147/owl-test.tgz

(Sandro pls unpack it, and check it in - note particularly the Manifest205.rdf
file - which must be checked in before Feb 10)

For WG members to view the changes the following link is useful

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2004Jan/att-0147/M

Note that the change log entry for the changes agreed yesterday is that from
msg 0100 in December, which is quite long, given a detailed analysis of how
the various systems faired on test misc-205 and misc-204 (116 word discussion
of a one word change!).

I am happy if the team cut that discussion - Sandro was positive about it, in
December.