Test updated files

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 08:03:36 +0100
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

I have made the updates to test, but failed to check them in.

The new files can be found at:

(Sandro pls unpack it, and check it in - note particularly the Manifest205.rdf
file - which must be checked in before Feb 10)

For WG members to view the changes the following link is useful

Note that the change log entry for the changes agreed yesterday is that from
msg 0100 in December, which is quite long, given a detailed analysis of how
the various systems faired on test misc-205 and misc-204 (116 word discussion
of a one word change!).

I am happy if the team cut that discussion - Sandro was positive about it, in