W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-webont-wg@w3.org > January 2004

Agenda and Logistics - WOWG telecon 1/29

From: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 17:57:57 -0500
Message-Id: <p06020425bc3c9d26b5e2@[10.0.1.2]>
To: webont <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

AGENDA  Teleconference Web Ontology Working Group
January  29,2004: 1200 (East US), 0900 (West US). 1700 (London)
Duration: 90 min


Phone: zakim conference bridge 1+617-761-6200, access 9326# (webo)

IRC Chat: irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #webont

Chair:  Schreiber or Connolly
Scribe: Charles White

1.0 Admin

Role Call

Next Call:  February 12

Chair:  TBD
Scribe: TBD


(please note - action review and technical issues
postponed until after agendum 2.0)

2.0 OWL RECOMMENDATION/PRESS RELEASE ISSUES
someone from the W3C team is expected to join and discuss OWL 
recommendation and press release issues with us.

3.0 Approve minutes of last call  (Jan 16)
accept
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2004Jan/0040.html


4.0 Action review

ACTION: Sandro act as team contact for Sean's note
DONE - and the note was released - congrats to Sandro and Sean!
document: http://www.w3.org/TR/owl-parsing
news item: http://www.w3.org/News/2004#item4

ACTIONS on Semantic document will be discussed in agendum 5.0

ACTION: Guus will produce a text to add in "Reference" explaining in more
details the use of annotation
Sean will check it

ACTION: Jim to sollicit testimonials to members of the working group.
DONE

ACTION: Sandro proposes format for document references
DONE

ACTION: All the editors to send changes to Sandro from the documents
referenced by the link above (or, if there are too many, send the new
file to Sandro).
DUE DATE: Friday 23rd January, 2004

Week of January 26th, we will check the links on these documents.
ACTION: Guus to coordinate with RDFCore chairs about that.


5.0 Semantics issues

process:The WG can decide to make a suggestion to the Director that he
consider minor changes (or that things not be changed in response
to these issues)

5.1 WG to resolve the outstanding issue of sentence w/respect to XML Literal

Ter Horst: "Proposal to add a sentence to S&AS"
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2004Jan/0019.html
connected to:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Dec/0100.html

ACTION: Hermann, Jeremy and Ian to look at this and propose a decision.
ACTION: Hermann to ask Jos De Roo opinion.

5.2 other semantics issues
Carroll: "Proposed changes to RDF semantics document"
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2004Jan/0022.html

Carroll:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2004Jan/0013.html
citing:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Dec/0063.html
and further connected to:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Dec/0100.html

ACTION: Ian to find a better phrasing to adapt/clarify the
specification if necessary.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2004Jan/0021.html

ACTION: Ian to take a look at this as well.

6.0 AOB


-- 
Professor James Hendler			  http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler
Director, Semantic Web and Agent Technologies	  301-405-2696
Maryland Information and Network Dynamics Lab.	  301-405-6707 (Fax)
Univ of Maryland, College Park, MD 20742	  240-277-3388 (Cell)
Received on Tuesday, 27 January 2004 17:57:48 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 7 December 2009 10:58:03 GMT