Re: XMLLiteral in OWL

I believe that we should keep changes to an absolute minimum.

I don't believe that the change proposed by Herman, or either of the
first two changes proposed by Jeremy are necessary because they only
aim to make explicit what is already implicit).

I believe that we should make the third change proposed by Jeremy,
i.e., to modify test miscellaneous-205 by deletion of the word "Full"
from its levels box - this slightly weakens the test and alleviates
the problem that it may really be incorrect in its current form.

Ian