Re: Proposed minor editorial change to OWL Test

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 19:12:27 +0000
To: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: www-webont-wg@w3.org

Jeremy Carroll wrote:

> I propose that OWL Test is modified with the 11 instances of "datatype
> theory" each being replaced by "datatype map".

I intend to make this as an *editorial* change (i.e. we were out of time at
the meeting today and I don't think this is a big  enough deal to need WG
time).

Rationale:

The OWL Semantics PR included an update which aligned better with the
terminology used in the RDF Semantics PR. An error on the part of the test
editors resulted in this not propogating into the OWL Test PR. This change
fixes that mistake.

===

Chairs pls veto if necessary.