Re: Fwd: Wine ontology still broken

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 12:42:45 -0500
To: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>, webont <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

> Surprised me, Sandro had managed to patch up similar possible problems in
> the test cases (I think - I am not sure I checked the Manifest file inside
> the zip)
>

> We could point him to the OWL test
>
> http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/miscellaneous/consistent001
>
> which is essentially the same, but I think does not suffer this problem.
>
> Something like:
>
> "We will fix this in the next publication (hopefully Rec), as a workaround
> how about using:
> http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/miscellaneous/consistent001"
>
> Jeremy

The mistake was mine, yes -- I only changed the dates in the .html
files not the .rdf ones.  Oops.

The webmaster has set up a redirector from
http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/PR-owl-guide-20031209/ to
http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/PR-owl-guide-20031215/
which should allow imports to work properly now.

Shall I say this to the commenter?

      -- sandro