Re: Will webont telecon be held on Feb 26?

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 15:04:53 -0600
To: ewallace@cme.nist.gov
Cc: www-webont-wg@w3.org

On Wed, 2004-02-25 at 14:54, ewallace@cme.nist.gov wrote:
> Chairs,
>
> Back on 11 Feb Jim Hendler wrote:
> >We will reschedule for Feb 26, normal time and channels - I'll be
> >chair
> >  -JH
>
> I haven't seen an agenda.  Are we still to meet tomorrow?

I believe so, yes.

Jim has been burning the candle at both ends on some grant
writing, so I'm not surprised that the agenda has slipped
a bit. Sorry about that. I'll see what I can do.

Guus is on holiday.

But I think it's worth having a telcon, at least to touch
base before getting on planes to the W3C Tech Plenary,
even if there isn't much formal WG business to conduct.

> -Evan
see you at the W3C Tech Plenary in Cannes 1-5 Mar 2003?