Fwd: OWL issue: constraining members of a container in OWL:DL

This came to the public webont comments list -- I would normally have
suggested that this go to the public discussion lists, but then I
noticed his comment at the bottom -- an LC comment to RDF was that
they should provide a mechanism to constrain the members of an
rdf:seq.  The RDF Core WG answered that OWL would be expected to
provide something like this, but didn't report that to our WG -- as a
result, we didn't address this -- I think we should write a more
careful response - probably directing him to the places in our
reference where we discuss the use of ordered lists in OWL -- anyone
want to draft a response?  I don't think it needs WG review, but in
my opinion we shouldn't just blow off this comment given its history.
  Anyone want to take a swipe at it?
  thanks
  JH

--
Professor James Hendler			  http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler
Univ of Maryland, College Park, MD 20742	  240-277-3388 (Cell)