[www-webont-wg] <none>

From: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 08:41:41 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org
Thank you for your email.  I am out of the US until May 6, if you need me before that in an emergency, please contact my admin, Denise Cross (dcross@umiacs.umd.edu, 301-314-6604).  I am not sure if I will have email connectivity, so please forgive me if it is a while until I respond.
  -Jim Hendler
p.s. If you did not send me mail and/or don't know who I am, just ignore this -- it means either that you are on a mailing list that replies to all users or that someone is sending email with your name forged as the sender -- this is illegal (in the US), but unfortunately quite prevalent and a growing fad among virus writers and spammers.