Additional tests for cyclic structures

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 18:03:17 +0300
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

I earlier reported that my code did not pass the test for cyclic structures:

http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/editors-draft/draft/byIssue#I5.26-006

I fixed my code today. As I was half way through fixing the code, it passed
that test and did not fail any others (well that part of the code).

A colleague argues that you should only write code to pass tests - so I wrote
a few more tests to fail before writing the half of the cycle detection fix
to my code.

These are:
  I5.26-008
    A cycle of unnamed individuals
http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/editors-draft/draft/proposedByIssue#I5.26-008

  I5.5-005
   Well formed list comprehension
http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/editors-draft/draft/proposedByIssue#I5.5-005
  I5.5-006
   A cylic list
http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/editors-draft/draft/proposedByIssue#I5.5-006
  I5.5-007
   A list with itself inside an element.
http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/editors-draft/draft/proposedByIssue#I5.5-007

The last three also investigate further the list comprehension rules.

(My code failed those tests and so I fixed it).

I imagine parsers such as Sean's and Peter's code cope with these no problem.