Re: Chair's Concerns re: Test Cases and CR

Jeremy Carroll wrote:

> I have code for that if needed.

I think all these points:

1) be careful with oneOf's
2) without oneOf's, an ontology can often be transformed from DL into Lite
3) that step can even be done automatically

are all very good points to make in whatever "style/how-to" guide we will be
writing.

Frank.
   ----