Re: Chair's Concerns re: Test Cases and CR

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 09:38:43 +0300
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

>The incorrect proposed syntactic level test
>concerns the use of datatypes, where the test suite diverges from S&AS.

There were some bugs, there remains one test over which Peter and I (but not
our software) disagree.
This was one I added as actioned last week to illustrate the user defined
datatypes issue where I was suggesting that the text iin S&AS was misguided.

I hence proposed it to illustrate my point of view, and hence *knowingly* in
disagreement with S&AS.

Since the action presupposed there would be telecon time to review where we
got to on this, I do not see a big problem.

BTW there are many other proposed tests that nobody is passing - we will need
to decide what to do about those.