Re: Addiitonal syntax tests

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 21:02:15 +0300
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

>Restriction--005        not in the current manifest file?
>Restriction-006         not in the current manifest file?

Is now - the CVS commit was waiting for me to write a commit comment!

>(I'm assuming that there is a uniform mapping from these shorthand names to
>official names.  Otherwise I can't figure out which test these correspond
>to at all.)

The algorithm is:
$DirName$-$Number$

==>

http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/$DirName$/*$Number$.rdf
where * is Manifest, premises, conclusions etc.

(always Manifest)

I tend to use the index:
http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/editors-draft/draft/testIndex