Re: OWL Test Results page, built from RDF

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 13:03:20 -0400
To: "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Cc: www-webont-wg@w3.org

> I am now getting a KeyError from the script when run on
>
> http://www-db.research.bell-labs.com/user/pfps/owl/RESULTS/rdf

I wasn't properly handling the case where the tested system has no
name declared.  That should be fixed now.  (There are called anon_1,
etc)

But I think the real problem is that your data says the system is the
string "#owlp" instead of something with the URI "#owlp".  That is,
you have
  <rtest:PassingRun rtest:system="#owlp">
instead of
  <rtest:PassingRun>
    <rtest:system rdf:resource="#owlp"/>

Also, it looks like the data is claiming passes of some tests when it
should be claiming passes of rtest:syntacticLevelTestFrom those
tests.   Something more like:

  <rtest:PassingRun>
    <rtest:test rdf:parseType="Resource">
      <rtest:syntacticLevelTestFrom rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/I5.2/Manifest002#test"/>