Re: New tests in editors draft

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 13:13:02 +0300
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

Peter:
[[ http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/SymmetricProperty/premises003

It appears that this file is missing a declaration for Antwerp, and thus is
Full, not Lite.

http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/SymmetricProperty/conclusions003

It appears that this file is missing a declaration for Ghent, and thus is
Full, not Lite.
]]

Fixed, thanks.
[[
http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/TransitiveProperty/conclusions002

symProp is transitive but has a cardinality restriction on it, and thus the
file is Full.
]]
I have changed the restricition to be a someValuesFrom Thing instead of a
minCardinality = 1.
I believe that is now in Lite ...
[[
http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/I5.8/consistent016

OWLP is using the current situation, which makes this document Lite, not full.
]]

I modified the comment, to make it clearer that this test is part of on-going
discussion.

I have added more tests, and my checker is still on the bench - if you would
oblige to give another set of errors ....
(Just the raw OWLP output would be fine - maybe I should download it - does it
include the test harness?).