Re: [Fwd: Comments for OWL Candidate Recommendation]

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 18:06:51 -0500
To: "Deborah L. McGuinness" <dlm@ksl.Stanford.EDU>
Cc: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>, Webont <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

On Sun, 2003-09-21 at 16:27, Deborah L. McGuinness wrote:
> ok - after susan responded, i moved to participants and am happy with
> a name listing.
> Whenever we do the next update, we might just get one person to do the
> updated name listing that we all should include.

My 2 cents:

I don't see this as an internal administrative matter;
I would prefer that editors acknowledge whoever they
think deserves acknowledgement. A practice I have used,
and one I like, is that each time you paste text in
from somebody else, you add their name to the acknowledgements
section.

If the editors want to get together and do something
uniform, very well. But I'd rather not spend group
telcon time that way.