Re: OWL Test Results page, built from RDF

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 15:50:08 -0400
To: "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Cc: www-webont-wg@w3.org

> I tried running the results generator on
> http://www-db.research.bell-labs.com/user/pfps/owl/RESULTS.rdf and got an
> error that I don't know how to fix.

Not very helpful error message, is it?   Sorry.   I should at least
report whether it's a syntax error or a network error.  In this case
my secret sources tell me it's a syntax error.

Try the file in the RDF validator first:
   http://www.w3.org/RDF/Validator

It tells me:
   Exception parsing: {E301} The prefix "rdf" for element "rdf:RDF" is
   not bound.

... which appears to be the case.

      -- sandro