Structure Sharing

From: Sean Bechhofer <seanb@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 12:44:06 +0100 (GMT Daylight Time)
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

I have updated my document on parsing RDF to include a section on
structure sharing [1]. This roughly describes the algorithm I've used to
determine whether or not non-DL structure sharing has occurred in the RDF
graph. As ever, no guarantees are provided as to the accuracy of this
information (but it seems to work for me and passes the tests :-).

The source code will also shortly be available from [2], for anyone in
need of some light entertainment.

	Sean

[1] http://wonderweb.man.ac.uk/owl/parsing.shtml#structureSharing
[2] http://wonderweb.man.ac.uk/owl