RE: results ontology

From: Charles White <Charles.White@networkinference.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 16:39:46 +0100
To: "Sandro Hawke" <sandro@w3.org>, <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

Would it be possible to just add a reason or explanation field somewhere, I guess as a DatatypeProperty on Test since it is the superclass of all the other tests. That field could be used to say things like - For an Incomplete Test - "This is a DL reasoner, it doesn't handle Full tests" or for a failing test - "Test timed out"

charles