Re: done: test results ontology

From: Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo@agfa.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 01:06:54 +0200
To: "Sandro Hawke <sandro" <sandro@w3.org>
Cc: www-webont-wg@w3.org

Sandro - that ontology seems ok to me.
For now, we used r:begins and r:ends but
r:duration is definitely a good idea,
so we could switch (some weekend work).

                      Sandro Hawke
                      <sandro@w3.org>          To:       www-webont-wg@w3.org
                      Sent by:                 cc:
                      www-webont-wg-req        Subject:  done: test results ontology
                      uest@w3.org

                      2003-09-09 10:53
                      PM

I've written up what I have for the test results ontology, completing
an action item from last week's meeting:
     http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/resultsOntology

suggestions welcome, of course.

      -- sandro