Re: OWL Test Results page, built from RDF

Sandro wrote:
> > Well Jim, it's due to some (2 I guess) rather long
> > rtest:description's in the Manifest - I guess
> > we could either change the Manifest, or Sandro
> > could clip them after a certain length (and end
> > with ... or some such) - suggest the latter ;-)
>
> Was that you volunteering to fix the test descriptions, Jos?  :_)

:_)

> They're just PROPOSED, so it's editor's discretion.

OK - DONE
Did cvs commit -m "more compact rtest:description + added rdfs:comment"
for
http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/description-logic/Manifest501
http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/description-logic/Manifest502
http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/editors-draft/draft/Manifest
and it now looks better when regenerating
http://www.w3.org/2003/08/owl-systems/test-results-out
with
http://www.agfa.com/w3c/temp/owl-result.rdf
http://www.w3.org/2003/08/surnia/test-results/00013/results.rdf
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2003Sep/att-0005/_xxx.rdf
http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/editors-draft/draft/Manifest.rdf
(that last one instead of
http://www.w3.org/TR/owl-test/Manifest.rdf)

> Alternatively, I suppose you could explain to me how the test
> repository is maintained (or point me to such documentation).

There is some useful info from Jeremy at
http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/editors-draft/INSTALL
http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/editors-draft/README