Re: DL 909

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2003 12:26:05 +0100
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: www-webont-wg@w3.org

Jeremy:

>>Propose - modify test dl/909 to use 1 billion instead of 10 billion.

DanC:

> Sounds reasonable to me.
>
> I'm not sure who this proposal is made to.
>
> The thing is currently a proposed test, not an approved test, yes?
>
> As editor, if you think a proposed test should be changed,
> change it. If you're soliciting advice first, very well.

I guess this comment should really have been directed to Sean - he had
expressed unhappiness with the test, this is a fix that may make him
happier (editorial, given that it is proposed). So if Sean thinks this
improves the test I will go ahead and make the change.

> If you're proposing that the WG approve the test as
> ammended, very well, but please be a bit more clear.

No I am not proposing approval, I will try and improve my clarity.