Re: note formatting [was: MINUTES: Telecon...]

From: Sean Bechhofer <seanb@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 15:28:18 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: www-webont-wg@w3.org

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003, Dan Connolly wrote:

> On Fri, 2003-10-31 at 06:10, Sean Bechhofer wrote:
> > On Thu, 30 Oct 2003, Smith, Michael K wrote:
> >
> > > 6. WG Technical report
> > >    Sean's Document
> > >
> > > NEW ACTION Sean to format according to W3C.
> >
> > I have formatted this using the W3C "Note" style (using the XML
> > presentation syntax as an exemplar). No substantive changes made to the
> > original version posted to the list. Now available at:
> >
> > http://owl.man.ac.uk/2003/parsing/20031009/
>
> Ah; very well done... but since it's actually not *yet* a note,
> would you please change "W3C Note 9 October 2003"
> to something like "editor's draft of W3C Note 9 Oct 2003"
>
> and edit the status to say something like "the WG is
> thinking of making a note out of this".

Ok. I've added:

[[
This is a draft document which -- depending on the approval of the Web
Ontology Working Group -- may form a W3C note.
]]

and removed other references to the WG in the status.

BTW, do you know of some nice way of generating the TOC in these
HTML documents? It's a real pain to do by hand....

Cheers,

	Sean

--
Sean Bechhofer