Re: MINUTES: Teleconference Web Ontology Working Group

Thanks for the timely minutes, Mike...

On Thu, 2003-10-30 at 13:13, Smith, Michael K wrote:
[...]
> Approve as minutes of Oct 9 meeting
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Oct/0113.html
> <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Oct/0113.html>
> ACCEPTED

Technically speaking, the QA action below can only be continued
if we decided that 0113 was an incomplete record of the
9 Oct meeting. Perhaps we decided to ammend the 9 Oct record
to show an action on Evan W. and Jeremy C. and then to continue
that action. Hmm... I don't see any record of QA discussion
in the 9 Oct telcon at all. Nor 2 Oct.

It seems we neglected to review this action from 18 Sep:

"ACTION DanC: ask Evan Wallace to participate in WebOnt review of QA OPS
guidelines"
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Sep/0216.html

I suggest that today's record should show my action from 18 Sep
completed and new actions on Evan and Jeremy.

Not that it really matters much to life as we know it; but I hope
that we'll eventually keep formal meeting records and that the
machine will be more helpful in preparing agendas and keeping
track of actions. See
  http://esw.w3.org/topic/MeetingRecords