W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-webont-wg@w3.org > October 2003

AGenda/Logistics - telecon 10/30

From: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 07:20:00 -0500
Message-Id: <p05200f26bbc6ae8706c7@[10.0.1.5]>
To: webont <www-webont-wg@w3.org>
All- in a move of staggering absent-mindedness I prepared the agenda 
yesterday and the forgot to mail it -- sorry it is late
=========
AGENDA  Teleconference Web Ontology Working Group
Oct 30, 2003, 1200 (East US), 0900 (West US). 1700 (London)
Duration: 90 min

IRC Chat: irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #webont

Chair: Schreiber
Scribe:
Rgerets: Hendler

1.0 Admin

Role Call

Next Call
Novemeber 13 2003

Chair: Hendler
Scribe: TBD

Approve as minutes of Oct 9 meeting
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Oct/0113.html


2 ACTION ITEM REVIEW

ACTION DanC: turn Ian's reviews into test cases
ACTION Guus: review LC2 RDF schema when it comes
ACTION Jim: review LC2 RDF Concepts
ACTION Herman: to review RDF semantics doc
ACTION jimH: ask mindswap for review of Sean's doc
ACTION guus: ask peter for review
ACTION jjc: review sean's document
ACTION Guus: see whether ontoweb can provide some support for OWL outreach
ACTION MikeD: see whether DAML can provide some support for OWL outreach
ACTION ChrisW: to write up draft of working group position on OMG
         ontology metamodel definition in general and on OKBC in particular
ACTION Guus: to comment on naturalness of mapping from OWL to UML
ACTION jjc: update test spec with approvals
ACTION IanH: to write up proposal/rationale for change in
         semantics of ontology consistency
ACTION Jos: make additional query-style tests
ACTION jjc: Update tests Ontology-002, Ontology-003
ACTION JimH: to reply to comment on allDisjoint ACTION Sandro: Report 
reasoning status re useful subsets of OWLFull ACTION Jeremy: to talk 
to Jena team about Full subset implementations
ACTION Jim: to talk to Pellet team about Full subset implementations
ACTION DanC: arrange for redirect (of old versions of Guide)
ACTION Guus: to send reply to Brickley's owl:Class/rdfs:Class comment
ACTION Jeremy: to add a new test that highlights one of the issues in message
         http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Oct/0001

3. TEST CASES

Approve tests cases -
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Oct/0157.html

4. SEMANTICS ISSUES

4.1 the resolution to untyped URIs (Jeremy)
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Oct/0153.html

4.2 Proposed change to OWL DL Semantics (Ian)
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Oct/0167.html

5. RDF CORE REVIEW

6. WG Technical report
  Sean's Document

7. QA review

8. Outreach

9. AOB

-- 
Professor James Hendler				  hendler@cs.umd.edu
Director, Semantic Web and Agent Technologies	  301-405-2696
Maryland Information and Network Dynamics Lab.	  301-405-6707 (Fax)
Univ of Maryland, College Park, MD 20742	  *** 240-277-3388 (Cell)
http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler      *** NOTE CHANGED CELL NUMBER ***
Received on Thursday, 30 October 2003 07:26:18 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 7 December 2009 10:58:02 GMT